What is virtualization?
Virtualization is a proven software technology that allows you to simultaneously run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server. Virtualization is transforming the IT landscape and is radically changing the way technology is used.
Advantages of virtualizationVirtualization allows you to increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability, as well as greatly reduce costs. IT is easier to handle and requires less capital and operating costs due to the faster deployment of workloads, improved performance and availability, and automation of operations.
- Lower capital and operating costs.
- High availability of applications.
- Downtime minimized or eliminated.
- Enhance IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provisioning faster and easier applications and resources.
- Business Continuity Support and Disaster Recovery.
- Centralized management.
- Creating a Software-Defined Real Data Center.